Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wrapping things up....

This is the time of year where everything seems to be wrapping up and coming to an end. School, preschool, graduations, class parties, field days, school picnics, piano lessons all ending for the summer! The past week has been ultra busy with 'stuff' going on every day and night and I really haven't had the chance to pack much. I'm hoping that somehow I get a 'second-wind' and get the odds and ends all finished up because I'm down to having less than a week left until we load the moving van. But hey, sometimes I work better under pressure! Here are some of our 'events' of the past week.....
There are a lot of pictures, but this may be the last post I get in for a while.


Jesse's Surprise Birthday Party
Posted by Picasa

Class Roller-Skate Party



My baby brother's high school graduation....
Posted by Picasa

Last field trip with Jack's preschool
Posted by Picasa

squeezing in as many family dinners as possible before we move....







End of year class parties!
Posted by Picasa

Enjoying the neighborhood pool...





I am so ready for a day where I don't HAVE to do anything! Summer here we come!
But until then....this is what my house looks like....


Stay posted on our big move to Colorado.....and wish us luck on our new adventure!
Good-bye Boise.....we will miss you and everyone here dearly. It's been a bitter-sweet year but we are excited to get Dan back and be together as a family again. We all missed him so much. But we've also had so much fun being surrounded by SO much family here in Boise.
xoxoxoxoxoxo

4 comments:

Rachel said...

oh I didn't know! Can't wait to read about all your adventures in your new home. Drive safe lady!

Sammy said...

Wow - no wonder you haven't gotten any packing done! I don't blame you. Your kids are as cute as ever. Can't wait to see how the move goes. Don't be suprised when David and I come up to visit - we really will! You're just a day's drive away now.

The Queen Bee said...

Very busy and exciting time for you! Can't believe Jesse graduated. Good luck with the move, you look very organized with all your boxes stacked high. Here's to SUMMER!!!!

Brianna Ball said...

This is so exciting!!! I love looking at all the pictures you take of KJ, Jack and Olivia. They're just so cute! :) Hope all is well!