Monday, June 13, 2011

we're going a little crazy....

We are going a little nuts around here with packing, moving, scout camp, kids home from school, company, a trip to Grandma and Grandpa's, a garage sale, switching over utilities, cleaning, etc. etc. etc. Because of all this...we are taking a break from the blogging world til things get a little bit more settled. We hope to be back in action in a few weeks! I'm sure we'll have plenty to blog about when we come back!
Enjoy your summer breaks everyone....

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

KimnSam said...

moving can be so exhausting! Wishing you luck! Love the moustache suckers! So cute

The Gilleys said...

I just updated my blog, and said to myself "that's the last update I'm doing til I'm settled in!" Switching utilities is the worst! I feel your pain!