Tuesday, March 27, 2012

So behind...

I realize that I have been so lazy on keeping up with the blog lately.  I am not sure how or when my life became so crazy busy.  I also feel a real lack of motivation and creativity as of the past couple of months.  Maybe it's the loads of allergy medicine's that I'm taking every day just to be able to function.  I have a love-hate relationship with Spring.
Olivia had surgery this morning and so tomorrow, when I'm not so exhausted from a long day of taking care of my little princess, I plan on catching up....in case any of you were wondering.  ;)  I just know you are on the edge of your seats waiting.  Who am I kidding, I'm not even sure if this blog is still read by anyone.  But I am determined to keep up on this blog if it kills me.  This is my own personal way to journal about my family and it's been fun to go back and read our blog in book form.  It always brings back lots of fun memories.  
So for now... I'm signing off for the night.  
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO, WAIT - I had just poured a cup of hot chocolate, grabbed a muffin and was ready to get caught up - and you were only teasing!!!!! That is mean........ I am honest when I tell you that I check your blog several times a day - this was like a stab in the heart!!! Please get Olivia feeling well quickly, throw your allergies out the window and get on with blogging - love to all of you -

The Gilleys said...

Same Here Tiff! I think Mom and you are the only ones who read mine, but I will print it out as a family keep sake. however...I have only blogged 2 times in 2 months. YIKES!

michelle said...

I LOVE reading your blogs!!! Keep them up. I just got caught up on reading and thoroughly enjoyed every single minute!