Thursday, March 12, 2009

There is Beauty All Around....

We were able to be blessed with the presence of my parents yet again last weekend and the first part of this week.  I love having company, and my kids especially do!  One day while they were here we took a long walk along the river trail.  I love to be outside in beautiful Bend, Oregon!  It was a chilly day so we had to keep up the pace to stay warm.  I am so grateful to live here and have the chance to see some of God's beautiful creations everyday (and no, I'm not just talking about my kids!).
We saw this Buck Elk on our walk right by the trail.  He was HUGE!

After the walk we let the kids run and play at the park.


6 comments:

Alex said...

Bend is such a nice place to live!!! So glad you had a fun time with your parents and that they could stay a little longer!

The "Eck's" Files said...

where were you on your walk?? We don't see elk on our walks!! LOL

traci said...

I love that park! I can't believe you saw that elk. That is awesome!

Brooke said...

Great pictures! It is so fun to have visitors, especially family.

Jeppsen's said...

You do live in a gorgeous part of the country. How is Mary and her baby doing? Jenny

Ryan and Jill said...

Those are some really pretty pictures. Oregon is a gorgeous place!! That elk is awesome!