Monday, September 14, 2009

Little Olivia the Ballerina...


It's Olivia's turn to have the blog spot-light! She had her first ballet class and she was so cute, I just wanted to squeeze her! She's taking the class with her cousin and they had so much fun together. It's only a half-hour lesson which is perfect for a 2 1/2 year old's attention span. The only thing that was kind of sad was that the parents weren't allowed to watch the class. I understand why, but I was so tempted to just sneak-a-peek around the corner! I'll get to go watch a class after 6 lessons, I can't wait!! It's so much fun to have a girl....these are the moments I had always imagined having with my little girl! Now she doesn't just refer to herself as a princess, but a ballerina princess!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

oh, she looks so cute! how fun for her and for you to see your little girl dancing! she's a perfect little ballerina! i love all her ballet poses!