Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween....

Our Lil' Superheroes!

We had a fabulous Halloween!! We were all healthy and happy with tummy's full of mini candy bars!
On Friday night we went to a friends' house for a Spooky Halloween party and had a great time meeting some new families since we are still kind of the 'new' family in the area.
Posted by Picasa

Then on Halloween morning KJ and Dan both participated in the Great Pumpkin Race, a 5k race. KJ hasn't ever run that far, but he did AWESOME!! They crossed the finish line together after 30 minutes and 19 seconds! Pretty good for his first round! We were all so proud of him!
Posted by Picasa

And then the real fun began, we put on costumes and headed over to my parents' neighborhood for some chili, cider and to do some trick-or-treating! I loved watching my lil' Superheroes run door to door with so much excitement on their faces! Last night made up for all those missed desserts over the past few months! Why is it so hard to say no to a mini candy-bar??
Hope you all had a safe and Happy Halloween as well!

Posted by Picasa


6 comments:

traci said...

Cute costumes! Looks like you had fun!

KimnSam said...

Great idea to do a run that morning! I've already eaten way too much of my kids' candy... Cute kids! Looks like a fun party!

Heidi Kelly said...

Oh my goodness! The cutest super heroes EVER!!! I love you guys!!!

The Queen Bee said...

Go KJ! Love the superhero theme. So glad you are all healthy now and were able to enjoy Halloween.

Brooke said...

Glad you guys are better for Halloween. Super fun costumes. I really like the super girl one. That is quite extraordinary that KJ ran a 5k. I don't think I could get my son to run to the corner and back without stopping.

Tiffani said...

oh i LOVE all their super hero costumes! very cute! it looks like you had a great halloween! congrats to kj for running in the 5k race with dan! i would love to run in a race someday!