Monday, November 16, 2009

Since November is the month of Thanksgiving, I just thought I'd write a few things that I'm thankful for this week! Nothing huge or monumental, but it's the little things in life that I tend to take for granted.

*Today I worked in Keaton's classroom and his class says the PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE! I know this sounds crazy, but last year his class didn't say the pledge :( It was great to see all 20 kids stand up, put their hands over their hearts, say the pledge with vigor and show pride for our great country! It was a great way for me to start the week!*

*I have a girl....and she loves Ballet!*
Posted by Picasa

*That our family loves to play together (and that it's still warm enough to play tennis in November)!*
*That my kids can stay entertained for hours throwing rocks in the water*
Posted by Picasa

*That my kids still love getting kissed by mom. It'll be a sad day when they no longer want kisses.*

*That our family Christmas pictures are done. I dread them every year. I can't wait to see how they turned out....stay tuned!*

* That we are blessed to have such an amazing Grandma! Happy Birthday Grandma Howard!! We love you!*

1 comment:

Alex said...

those are cute! i think its cool they said the pledge. I dont even know it all (thats what you get for not growing up in America) Payton's class today read a book about thanksgiving and how they are thankful and gave thanks to God. I thought that was cool too!

I cant believe how warm it is. SO not Bend. IM SO COLD. I love the picture of you and Jack kissin!!! AW.