Monday, December 21, 2009

Eat, Eat, Eat...

We had our annual family Christmas Progressive Dinner last night! Now that we live here, I can actually participate in it! Our family gets together for dinner almost every Sunday, but this time was extra fun because we got to go to 3 homes, enjoy each other's Christmas Decorations and listen to lots of Christmas Music!

1st stop was appetizers at my house.


My sister Brittany and her new fiance!! She got engaged last week! We can't wait for the wedding!

2nd stop was salad at Troy and Katie's-

Last stop was a Soup Bar at my Nana's house-
She had bread bowls and 6 pots of soup to choose from....yummm!
After all our eating, Troy and Katie wanted to see who's belly was bigger! I think Troy won and he's not 7 months pregnant!

My other little sister Nicole and her boyfriend. I have a feeling we may have a couple of weddings this year!

And of course, I had to get a shot of the Fab 4 (plus one little sister). These girls are all the same age and are inseparable! They have so much fun together!

It was nice to be able to enjoy each other's company until late last night without worrying about getting home early for school this morning! I love it when there is NO SCHOOL! We actually got to sleep in until 9:00 this morning....a Christmas miracle! Now I just need to get all my Christmas wrapped up...literally, I have a lot of wrapping to do! Tis' the season to be busy, busy!

4 comments:

Alex said...

OMGosh! What FUN!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so jealous that you are by family and you are LOVING it. I was secretly hoping you would want to move back! P asked today that when we have to move can we move to were KJ moved to. AWWWWW.

Anyway, Super fun night!

traci said...

That does look like so much fun! What would it be like to have family live so close?? You must love it.

Camille English said...

I love your family so much. Wish them all merry Christmas from me! and Congratulations Brit! Are you sure she's old enough to get married? J/K My memory of her is her planning out her week of outfits for school at church.

Merry Christmas!

The Gilleys said...

Thanks for sharing my exciting news Tiff! I love it!! Thanks Cammille :) LOVE YOU ALL!