Saturday, December 5, 2009

santa squared....

The kids and I are exhausted after today. This morning we went to Lowe's to make some wooden gingerbread houses. They loved it so much that we decided to go attempt another wood project at Home Depot, they made little wagons. Gotta love the free projects! They are so proud of their new creations, it is so cute! Then we went to a Holiday Craft Fair to check out my friend's booth. Her stuff is absolutely adorable, I can't believe how crafty some people are....I was not blessed with that talent! Click here to check out her craftiness! The kids were so happy that Santa happened to be there (and they were handed lots of cookies and candy canes). Then we stopped by my mom's house, we came home and gave the boy's their haircuts, we stopped by the grocery store, and then we headed to our ward Christmas Party! Santa showed up there too! He must be magical to be so many places at the same time.
I worry that this may be the last year to have all the kids believe in the 'magic' of Santa Claus. I remember being 8 years old when I stopped believing. KJ has been very curious and has a ton of questions of how it's all possible. I hope his imagination and innocence lasts at least thru the next Christmas! Now that the kids are down for the night, I'm off to work on my Primary Christmas Singing time project.

Ho, Ho, Ho.....Merry Christmas to all!

1 comment:

Alex said...

That is a BUSY day! Seems like so much fun though! Yeah, im not happy about the older kids in the ward telling P that Santa was the Bishop all dressed. He was so sad when he came to ask me if that was true....UG.