Wednesday, May 19, 2010

donkeys and lost boys....

Olivia and KJ had their Spring dance recital last weekend and it was very entertaining!! They have been working hard all year getting ready for this performance. I don't know that KJ would like me to call him a dancer though, so we'll make sure and say that he's a 'Break-dancer', in an ALL-BOYS class! The performance was called 'Pinocchio' and Olivia's class were the donkey's and the cutest little donkey's I've ever seen and KJ's group were the lost boys! Their teacher's even performed with them....flips, head spins, and all kinds of moves that I wish I could pull off without pulling muscles or breaking my neck!
Here are some of the pictures I captured! I'm still trying to get the videos dowloaded...

Olivia just loved the spotlight, can you tell? She especially loved getting her make-up done!
Posted by Picasa

The Lost Boys! I didn't get too many action pictures because I was too busy video taping their performance.
Posted by Picasa

I was so proud of my little super-stars!


And not to leave Jack out of the spot-light....here was his best move of the night!

4 comments:

The Martins said...

They are adorable, and I can't wait to see the video!

The Martins said...

They are adorable, and I can't wait to see the video!

KimnSam said...

How fun! Tiff, you and your whole family are always looking so GORGEOUS!!

McCandless Co. said...

Really there aren't families that come much cuter than yours does! So much fun to see all of them....

P.S. Did Britt or your nana talk to you about our friends that live in CO. Springs and they are dentist as well?.