Friday, May 14, 2010

Kids'll be kids....

What do you get when you have 3 crazy kids, a warm Spring day and a neighborhood pond?? You tend to get something like this....

Posted by Picasa

We were out for our nightly after-dinner dog walk and we usually take a pit stop at this pond to let the kids throw rocks in the water and KJ had this brilliant idea to jump in. His brother and sister soon followed. Turned out the water was just as cold as I told them it would be, but they didn't seem to mind. At bedtime prayer I realized that this was definitely the highlight of their day as they all mentioned this 'magical' event in their prayers! This is another thing I love about having kids, they keep life sporadic and unplanned!
(I'm also glad that I had my cell phone camera to capture their excitement!)

4 comments:

Jeppsen's said...

Good for you to let them be kids!!
I have a really hard time sometimes letting them be KIDS.
Thanks Tiff for reminding me.

Unknown said...

You're a great mom Tiff! I see Jack has rubbed off on his siblings and they're all running around the neighborhood in their undies!

Bairs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bairs said...

I love that they all have on their undies!!!