Friday, November 11, 2011

school days...

The annual school pictures have arrived...

They aren't the best pictures of the kids, but hey, what do you expect from a school photographer!?!  But who cares, when I look at these pictures, I smile.  I sure do love my little ones (most of the time) and I hope I always remember what they were like at this very point in time.  

 I want to remember KJ's crooked teeth, his hair spiked the way he likes it, and his super cute freckles.  


I want to remember Jack's always crooked glasses, his curled up earlobes and his teeny tiny teeth.   


 I want to remember Olivia's shiny blond hair, how she smiles with her eyes, and her love for girly accessories.



1 comment:

The Brown Life said...

I love school pictures too. I should scan mine and put them on my blog. Love that idea!