Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Spooktacular Day!

We had a great Halloween this year!  (We've actually had an exciting last couple of weeks.  But since I am running short on spare time this afternoon, those posts will come later this week)   My sister Britt brought her little one and came up to visit and share the day with us.  It was great to have the chance to be with little Lucy on her first Halloween!  She is the cutest doll, I wish she were mine!

Lucy and Britt for the day, sunshiny-warm weather, loads and loads of candy, a lunch date, school parties, 3 super excited kids, chili for dinner...what more could you ask for?  It was a great day. 

Olivia had her share day at preschool and wanted to share her cousin with her preschool class.  She loves her and keeps asking why she can't have a little sister just like Lucy.  


 It was great having the Colorado cousins spend some time together! I am so glad I have part of my family close enough to be able to do this!


We carved pumpkins last week while my brother Jesse was here. 



School parties!!!!


 



Our little pink flamingo!  Liv got to sport 2 different outfits.  Britt and I got matching outfits for our girls (strawberries) and then my friend sent me an outfit to borrow for trick-or-treating!

Our little Donkey Kong!
The only way we could talk him out of wearing a Mario costume again this year was to find a DK costume.


And of course, Keaton spent the night as his favorite charactrer, Harry Potter.  He was casting spooky spells all night.


Dan wore this freaky mask and while we made a round through part of the neighborhood, he just stood behind the bushes in the field staring at people.  He got a few good scares out of people.  He looked very creepy just watching everyone.  He loves Halloween as much as the kids.

This holiday is a dentist's worst nightmare.  Here are the kids with their 'loot'.  

1 comment:

The Gilleys said...

Cute pictures! Looks like you guys had fun! It was a VERY fun day for me to be with you....lunch? Yummmm :) Thanks again! I'm the same way- didn't have time to post about the family visiting- I have to do that this weekend. In the picture of Jack in his DK suit on the very left (the box with 3 pics of just him)- he looks EXACTLY like Keaton! Like, I don't see Jack at all. Crazy :)