Monday, February 13, 2012

bitten by the bug...

Posted by Picasa

Watch out Winter Olympics...here comes Olivia.  In about 12 years or so.  Olivia has been bitten by the ice skating bug.  I signed her up for lessons about a month ago and she is in LOVE.  This is one instance where her stubbornness is an advantage to her...she wont give up until she gets the move down.  Fall after fall, bruised knees and all...she never quits.  She's one tough cookie.  
She even talked Dan into watching a figure skating competition with her the other night, that is a small miracle in itself.  :)    

2 comments:

Alex said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it! If only I could get my kids on ice. Roller will have to do!

So excited to see the new love take off.

michelle said...

I wish I could watch her. She is adorable. I bet you love it!