Monday, December 15, 2008

First snow angels of the year!

We finally got our first 'real' snowfall of the year!  It makes me realize how much I love living in a place that has all four seasons, the kids find so much joy in it!  Although, I could do without such long winters, it is so beautiful to look out your window to a blanket of white!  It seems to make everything seem so peaceful and quiet.  Something I don't get enough of these days!  Here are some pictures of our first 'play day' out in the snow.  We didn't take the camera sledding with us, but I did take some pictures of the kids playing in our backyard.  This snowfall makes it feel a little bit more like the Christmas season. 
 
Snow Angels!
"Mom, I love this"
"Mom, help, I can't see!"
"Mom, I want the doll to play in the snow with me!"
Thanks Tomlinson Family!

3 comments:

Alex said...

Your kids are so dang cute! Maybe one morning (not a cold one) Payton and KJ can play in the snow before Kindergarden.

Brittany said...

would love to be doing that but it is -45 celsius which means FREEZING up here...one day we'll get to step outdoors

traci said...

They look like they were having fun! Hopefully it will warm up just a bit. :)