Sunday, December 21, 2008

Music to my ears!

Today was our annual Christmas meeting at church and once again, it was amazing (well, at least what I was able to listen to while I wasn't fighting off Jack and Olivia!)!  It was a meeting FULL of beautiful Christmas music and good stories.  It actually made me think about joining the choir and then reality set in and I realized that they probably wouldn't even want me in the choir! I can't get enough of Christmas music, it's too bad we only get to listen to it for such a short time each year.  There is just something about the Christmas meeting that really puts life into perspective.  I especially love celebrating the real meaning of Christmas as it sometimes gets forgotten in this crazy, busy, time of year.  May we all remember the birth of our Savior. May we all remember our blessings not only during Christmas time, but throughout the year.
"I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst" (John 6:35) 
I wanted a family picture taken in the kids' Christmas outfits
and this is the best one we could get!  Not too bad for propping the camera
on the couch and using the timer.  Obviously Jack wasn't too thrilled!
Here's KJ's famous 'cheesy' smile
This is all I could get out of Jack!

Olivia's pretty 'hair-do' didn't last long!  But she's still pretty darn cute!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

don't you just love christmas and I do see that you were up a little bit later than me, I know I have a baby to get up with through the night but you have 3 kids to deal with in a day. You pics are really cute, you look really great in them and your kids are so cute...not surprising

Alex said...

I love your christmas family picture. I really love the christmas meeting at church...too bad every sunday is not like that...would be more interesting!

Camille English said...

So cute, You look so great! Your family is so sweet! We attempted the christmas tree family picture too, yours are better we had two one year olds to get a decent shot of. Merry Christmas!