Thursday, December 11, 2008

Well, we had our White Elephant Christmas party tonight and once again, it was a success!  I always laugh so hard, where do people come up with their crazy ideas!?  My cheeks actually hurt by the end.  We came home with boxes of Tag body spray, relish from Amish Country, Fish Oil Vitamins and an Osborne doll. ??  We drew the 'clean' gifts!  Somehow some of the gifts from last year appeared again, it was just as funny this year as last.  Thanks to the Snows for having the party again this year.  Thanks for all the laughs! Oh, and we got home and the kids were happy as clams with the babysitter watching a movie with popcorn!  A fun night out with Dan!  I didn't take my camera with me so there are no pictures, I'll be sure to bring it next year!

3 comments:

mimi said...

I love those party's! They always are so hilarious:) It sounds like such a fun night !!!

Alex said...

My cheeks were hurting too. It was so fun! Im so glad your kids were happy! Makes for a great ending to a fun night!

Brittany said...

Do your cheeks always hurt cause I always remember you laughing tons. Any good ideas we have one in a week or so!