Saturday, June 13, 2009

Yee-Haw!!

 
(click on collage to view larger)

Last night was the kick-off to the annual Sister's Rodeo!  Dan and Jack were on a little road trip and so I thought it would be fun to take Liv and KJ as my dates for the evening.  I was a little worried because there was a big thunderstorm during the day and it was pouring rain pretty hard, but we decided to face the elements head on!  Luckily right about as the rodeo started, the rain stopped and we really enjoyed our time there with the Candland family; wet clothes, hair, seats and all!  KJ was in heaven dressed as a cowboy, boots squishing in the mud, eating an elephant ear and drinking a rootbeer float, watching the 'show' and getting to spend the night with his other little favorite cowboy!  Even Princess Olivia seemed to really enjoy herself, she loved the 'horsey's'.  One more memory to add to the books!  
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Alex said...

That was such a fun night...once it stopped raining! Thanks for hanging out and putting up with us! Our boys are such cute cowboys

Camille English said...

Fun I can't wait for the rodeo here in CDA! Your kids are so cute!

KimnSam said...

How fun, I love the painted moustache! I'm jealous you got to have elephant ears... those seem to be a northwest thing, I ask for them around here and people look at me like I'm crazy...

traci said...

Your kids are so cute! Will you come back for next year's rodeo?

Brian Norton said...

Hello TIffany! I don't mind at all that you follow our blog. I'm flattered you enjoy reading it! Your family is sooo adorable! I think we would be friends if we lived close by. If your practice is in need of a good hygienist sometime in the future, let me know. :) Not that I don't like my own dental office, but California is getting so expensive. We are considering moving somewhere else. Thanks for the comments!

Tiffani said...

what a fun night even when your wet, i'm sure the food and entertainment makes up for it! i love the cowboy boots and hats!