Sunday, July 12, 2009

Family + Sun + Lake = A Ball Family Reunion!

 
We just got back from our second family reunion of the summer!!  This time it was my mom's side of the family and we went to Bear Lake and stayed at this HUGE house that fit all 59 of us comfortably!!  (well except the teenagers, we made them sleep outside in tents!)  It had a huge game room, a 'bar' room that was stocked with every kind of soda pop you could think of, 2 large hot tubs, 10 bedrooms, 12 bathrooms, billiard/TV room, 3 refrigerators, 5 ovens, etc., etc., etc.!  As expected, we had a jam-packed weekend and really enjoyed seeing everyone.  We missed those who weren't able to make it this time.  The best part about the whole trip was watching my kids play with their cousins.  I don't think they even knew Dan or I existed that week because they spent every waking hour playing with cousins and enjoying the lake.  We played hard, got lots of sun, and now we are ready to sleep soundly in our own beds!  I am so lucky to have such an awesome family! 

Posted by Picasa

 
We had a talent night and here are some pictures I snapped.  The top pictures are of the guys doing their synchronized swimming routine!  It was one of the funniest things I've ever seen, I wish I had a video of it!  We had all kinds of so-called 'talents', I even did one with Tawni and Ashley and it was a hit!!  We also had a karaoke party in the soda bar, that's always fun!
Posted by Picasa

 

And of course, what's a Ball reunion without the lake!?!  We spent a couple of days enjoying the sand, sun, clear water, and ski boats!  We all came back with a healthy dose of Vitamin D!


On our way out of town, we stopped at the Logan Temple.  It is amazingly beautiful!  The kids all thought it was a castle, and Olivia thought she should live there, because she's a princess, of course!

(Just click on the collages to see the pictures enlarged)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

KimnSam said...

How great Tiffany! What an awesome place to have a reunion, Bear Lake is so beautiful too! You made me miss Logan, Sam and I lived there for 7 years. You'll have to give me the info on who to rent that house from, my family would love it there!

Trevin and Kalisha said...

I love the pictures! So sad that we could only be there for 1 day but we sure had a blast and it was great meeting you! Hopefully we made it into a couple of the photos!

traci said...

What an awesome house! Looks like you guys had so much fun!

The Martins said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Olivia is so cute! I love her girliness! Next time I am in Boise visiting my brother we should hook up for dinner or something?

Alex said...

that house sounds so nice! Looks like such a fun trip. Even Dan was smiling in a picture!!!! haha

Tiffani said...

wow, that reunion looked like a blast! i loved having reunions as a kid and i loved hanging out with my cousins! great pics, they were fun to look at!