Sunday, July 5, 2009

We Made it!

Well we made it to Boise, and have been busy busy!  It's really late, and I'm super tired from lack of sleep all week, but I wanted to post a few pictures of our first holiday in our new place.  The neighborhood we moved to has a beautiful club house with a pool, park and tennis courts and we found ourselves taking full advantage of it our first day here!  It's hard to justify unpacking when the sun is shining and you can look our the window and see the pool house!  I'll get to it eventually right?!  We had an awesome night on the 4th.  What's better than spending the night with family, lighting fireworks, and living in America?!  Hope everyone had a great 4th of July! (I'll post some pictures of our house when I get all these boxes out of here!)
This is the life!

This was the highlight of the swimming day!  The wall to jump off!


Jack loves his Uncle Jess


KJ has really gotten good at swimming this year, it'll be so nice to be able to go to the pool whenever we want now.

I LOVE this picture!  


Watching the fireworks in the front yard of my parent's house.  Their neighborhood goes CRAZY with fireworks, it was amazing.  I'm talking professional fireworks, not the wimpy ones I bought from a TNT stand!

Livie loved it!


My camera wouldn't focus on the big fireworks, so I didn't get to snap any pictures, but this one is far better in my opinion!

Yes, this is one of my 'wimpy' ones!  But the kids still loved them!


And I had to add this one because it was my last night out before the move and also my birthday night.  I went to dinner with Dan and then I went to get milk shakes with a couple of girl friends.  It was a lot of fun, as always with those ladies.  I'll miss you guys. :(

7 comments:

KimnSam said...

how great that you get to be closer to family! Looks like a fun 4th!

Camille English said...

I'm so happy for you and your kids! Being close to family has many benefits. I love your family I don't know how you stayed so far apart for so Long. Tell them all hi and that I love them from Cooie!

Alex said...

AMAZING....our broken top adventure will not be any fun now! HA! So glad you are there and having fun. im planning a vacation since im not going to tahoe anymore. MISS YA!

Kathy said...

I'm so glad you made it safe and sound.... I miss you already.... ;(

McCandless Co. said...

Hey, I knew you had talked about moving back, but didn't know it had officially happened! How fun for your parents and you all to be closer to each other. I can't wait to see your house too, I am sure it is so darling....good luck with the unpacking.

traci said...

Looks like you are having so much fun! How awesome to be by your family.

Tiffani said...

when we moved to bend we left our moving boxes full of stuff and heading to the pool also! i am sure it's so great to be with your family! : )