Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Stage mom.....for just one night!

We had our first recital ever! It was a fun way to spend a really cold Saturday night! Olivia is in a beginning ballet class and KJ is in an all boys breakdancing class called the Dance Dawgs! They both LOVE it! We had lots of laughs and were so proud of the two of them for getting on that BIG stage and performing in front of lots of people!

Waiting in the green room!

Our little star!

They did a 'Teddy Bear' routine....hence the brown ears and dress!


Her cute class (minus Lexi)


--And for the Dance Dawgs--
My camera WOULD NOT focus when KJ did his little solo, so this is the only one I snapped of him. He was getting ready to go down into his spin.

Yes, they teach them to spin on their heads!

Take a bow boys!

We had lots of family that were able to make it to see our little munchkins!

Aunt Coley and Aunt Britt


And what recital would be complete without a stop at DairyQueen!?!



6 comments:

Sammy said...

I am just waiting for the day when I can send Hannah to dance class! So sweet!!
You look great Tiff!!

Kim said...

What cute kids! Dancing on their heads? That's crazy! I get a headache if I try to do a headstand for 2 seconds!

traci said...

Cute pics! The best really is the break dancing. I'd like to take that class!

The Martins said...

Cute! Looks like a lot of fun, I think that is awesome the KJ likes his dancing class!

Tiffani said...

that's so great that kj is break dancing! eric would love being in a class like that! olivia is a cute ballerina bear! looks like they did a great performance!

The "Eck's" Files said...

Rory would LOVE that!! He teaches himself in our kitchen...so I might not mind him doing it elsewhere!