Monday, February 15, 2010

Cupid found us....

We hope you all had a Happy Valentine's Day! Our house looked a little bit like a pink and red tornado whirled thru our kitchen with all the Valentine cards and cookies we made! I think we made 155 cards in all. It was a lot of work and I don't know if we'll ever attempt that again! But we did have fun!
Posted by Picasa
Speaking of love, we also added a new 'love' to our home! We got a new dog! I know, I know, I always said I wouldn't get another dog until all the kids were old enough to totally take care of it. But it was my sister Nicole's dog and the apartment that she is living in doesn't allow dogs....so we took him in. He's only 7 months old, but is completely trained and really just so easy and mellow. The kids just adore him. He's just a little ball of fluff....I think he weighs 4 pounds! He's been a fun addition and we love all the snuggles he gives!
X O X O X O X O

Dan and I also had a short weekend get-a-way last weekend! It was fun to have the whole weekend to ourselves, enjoy good restaurants without having to order kid meals, enjoy the hotel hot tub, and even make it to 2 movies (a rare occasion)! It's always refreshing to get away for a couple of days, but we were both anxious to get back to the kids.
Posted by Picasa

X O X O X O X O

1 comment:

Alex said...

oh my...3 kids and all their valentines to make. Im not looking forward to that! ha!

Your weekend looked like SO much fun. I just had a weekend away, but Sam stayed and took care of the kids!

That dog is so cute. It really does make me want a dog instead of the stupid rabbit