Friday, February 12, 2010

Girls night out!

Last night was a fun night out for me, my 2 little sisters and my mom. We went to a concert and had a lot of fun! There were 3 performers, (Jason Castro, Matt Hires, and Caitlin Crosby) but we really just went to go see Jason Castro! Although we kind of fell in love with the other performers too! Anyone remember him from a little show called American Idol?! It was an acoustic type concert, small setting (we were right in front next to the stage), good food, and a ton of fun! We even hung out with the performers after the concert, they were all so nice and friendly and autographed all our CD's! It's always fun to spend time with a few of my favorite people! Thanks Dad for watching the little ones for me!
Posted by Picasa
(Click on collage to enlarge)

7 comments:

traci said...

Of course I remember Jason Castro! How could anyone forget his dreds?? Looks like fun. You all are so pretty!

The Larsons said...

Fun! You guys are such cute girls... hot mommas! I'd hang out with you too! Nothing like a fun girls night out every once in awhile!

Rachel said...

oh Jealous! That is a fun night for sure. Just one question!??? Did his hair smell?

Alex said...

SUPER FUN!!!!!!!!! how cool that you were so close and got to hang out after the concert! Fun, fun, fun!

KimnSam said...

I'm jealous!! I love him. How cool!

Dad - Papa said...

Hey, I was just glad I got to stay home with your kids. They beat Jason Castro any day of the week and it made mom happy to get to go with her girls. "If mom is happy, everyone is happy" It's all good.

The Gilleys said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Jason.