Wednesday, September 22, 2010


This is the 2nd Birthday of my Blog (or blogiversary)! I was trying to think of something really deep and moving to write, but....nothing came! These early morning school days drain my brain! Or maybe it's the fact that I'm addicted to the Bravo TV channel that keeps me up MUCH too late at night. Two years later I'm wondering if anyone even reads this blog still?! I'm feeling a bit lazy when it comes to blogging, but maybe I'll get my 2nd wind now! So, thank you if you do read, I guess it makes it all worth it!

10 comments:

Alex said...

Rachel Zoe Project AND Flipping Out all in the same night! Yes...I was up Late too!

Happy 2 years. Thats crazy its seems LONG, but short all at the same time. I LOVE YOUR BLOG!

KimnSam said...

I read it girly! :) I don't know the company exactly that prints blogs but I do know they exist. Our Stake Presidents daughter printed hers. I'm thinking I'll just google Print my blog or something like that. Love keeping up with you this way!

Nancy Cunningham said...

I love your blog and honestly check it every single day - some days I check it more than once!! Maybe I need to get a life!!

The Queen Bee said...

I read! Good think I don't get the Bravo channel.

The Hiller Family said...

I'm just a recent new reader since finding you on facebook and have loved reading your blog, so keep it up! Even if I don't comment! I'll try harder to do that too!! Happy 2 years!!

Brianna Ball said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brianna Ball said...

Tiff!!! I still read your blog. I love it!

Jeppsen's said...

Happy 2 years I read it. So keep it up It's the only way I get to keep up with long lost friends. Jenny

Ryan and Jill said...

I read your blog!! I love being able to read it and keep updated in your life.

Tiffani said...

i read your blog too, and always love seeing what your up to!