Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Scouts and Birthdays

Well, I officially have a cub scout! Am I getting old or what? KJ had his first pack meeting and was so excited to be introduced to the pack and was awarded some of his first patches!! He was so excited. And I was also called up to have KJ put a pin on me. I have quickly learned why the mother also earns a pin....having a scout is a lot of work! I did find some great fabric glue so that I can glue the patches on instead of sewing them! I like to make life easier one little thing at a time! Is there a 'cutting corners' patch?
There is a new patch you can earn that came out this year.....video game patch. Are you kidding me? What is this world coming to??!!

Here are some of the cub scouts! KJ has a great time with all of these boys!

Here he is getting his new patches!

Getting my pin!

I did have to embarrass him just a tad, I gave him a little pat on his rear! He just blushed! It's so easy to make him turn red at this age :)

And last, but certainly not least....Today was my beautiful MOM's birthday!!! Happy Birthday mom! You have taught me more about life and love than anyone else ever has or ever will. I am so blessed to have you as my mom, but also as my best friend. I hope you had a fabulous day. Love you as BIG as the beach!
Make a wish!

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

cub scouts is so much fun for the boys! i love that they have a pin for the mom too! we do help our boys out a lot! he looks like a proud cub scout! : )