Friday, September 17, 2010

Two Lovebirds....

Posted by Picasa

It is definitely wedding season....especially for my family! My closet is beginning to be a real life '27 dresses'! Both of my little sisters have gotten 'hitched' this year! I am about a month late for this post, but better late than never right?!? Coley and Jason were married in August and it was absolutely STUNNING!!! The colors, the ceremony, the location, the company....everything was just perfect! The reception was so much fun. They had dancing, snowcone machines, cotton candy machines, a candy bar, corn dogs and french fries, watermelon, sodas, and cupcakes! For my kids it was almost heaven on earth! It was so much fun to see so much family who traveled from so far, but the best part was that I got a brand new brother-in-law! Congratulations to Coley and Jason....two Lovebirds! We LOVE you guys!

No comments: