Tuesday, October 26, 2010

no re-takes this year...

When I try to take pictures of my kids....I usually get something like this:

Where they are not paying attention.

And sometimes something like this:


Where they are trying to be silly.

When what I usually really want is something in between the two!

So when Jack and KJ had school pictures last month, I was a little bit worried that they would sport their infamous 'cheesy' smiles. Well, we got the pictures back last week and I was pleasantly surprised! They actually turned out just fine! Pheww...no re-takes this year! Yay for OTHER people taking my kids' pics!

Jack - Kindergarten


Keaton - 2nd Grade

So Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles....look for these to be arriving in your mailboxes soon!

2 comments:

The Martins said...

I know exactly how you feel! I think Emily's school picture from last year is one of the nicest of her ever taken!

The Gilleys said...

Can't wait for these pics!! I love getting your kids pics in the mail!!!