Monday, November 1, 2010

Sugar Sugar....

I am so exhausted. We had an extremely busy week chock-full of all things Halloween! I am seriously in a 'fun-sized-candy-bar' induced coma. Let's just say that the 7:00am alarm this morning came WAY too early. I had a love/hate relationship with my snooze button this morning. I'll spare you all the details of the week, but just know that there were a few too many parties, and WAY too much candy involved. I think my kids will be on a sugar high til next Thursday.
The cast of Super Mario Brothers!
Jack as Luigi - Olivia as Princess Peach - KJ as Mario

Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Alex said...

Looks like everything was so fun though! I love your pipi hair! And how fun to have a party at your house!!!!

Diana said...

seriously, your party was WAY fun! my kids have been begging to go back to your house since :)

Mommy Moni said...

Hey Sniff! Send me your mailing address to lang.monica@gmail.com Love ya!