Friday, September 9, 2011

I still love my Ducks...

Picture this....


Getting ready to go see our Ducks play in our green and yellow at my Aunt Lori's house in Allen, TX...


a sold out Dallas Cowboys stadium...


a super HOT day in Dallas, Texas...



singing the national anthem with over 80,000 die-hard football fans...


watching Puddles kick some tail in the mascot dance off 
(he really is the best mascot in the country, hands down)...


watching the game on the biggest, 
HUGEST (i know that isn't a word, but the screen really was that big) 
JUMBO screen I've ever seen...


Watching our family's favorite football (UofO) team play LSU...


With my favorite people...



And we lost.


But it was still a fun, exciting, HOT, kind of day.  A once-in-a-lifetime type of game.  Let's just hope this isn't an indication of how our season will go.  But even if it is...we still love our Ducks!  I have a feeling we will do fine even though our team is young this year.  
I'm ready for some football, how about you!?! 

2 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

That stadium is amazing! We went to a BYU football game there back in the fall of 2009! Thankfully we were inclosed with AC!!! Glad you had fun! Sorry you lost!

Lowd and Proud said...

We are duck fans around here too! Looks like you had so much fun.