Monday, October 17, 2011

Field Trip x 3...

One of the perks of being a stay-at-home mom is that I get the chance to help out at school whenever I can.  The past couple of weeks I've been able to go on a field trip with each of my little munchkins!  We rode the bus, it was weird to be back on a school bus after so many years.  They still smell the same, the vinyl seats still stick to your skin, the loud kids still sit in the very back, and the windows are still just as fun to click down.  We all had a great time.  I love being around all these kiddos, they keep me young!

Olivia went to the community garden center.
 They LOVED getting to 'pet' the fish. 

 A lesson on flowers.

 My cutie pie!

 Here's Olivia's cute little preschool class. 


Keaton went on a trip to the CSU farms.  
Here is KJ's class!

They got to watch a sheep get sheared.  They all kept a little baggie of wool. 

 Loved petting the horses. 

This wasn't at the field trip...but I wanted to add it because if you can tell, KJ's teacher shaved his head in a checkerboard pattern because the kids all earned enough good behavior points.  KJ is loving having a male teacher that is so much fun. 



Jack went to an Old farm that was donated to the Parks and Rec program here in the city. 
Jack's class!

The hay ride.

This is little Lucy.  Jack has a little crush on her.  She's so cute!

Each kid got to pick a pumpkin.

Even Liv got a pumpkin!


Jack loved playing on the old tractors the most.


1 comment:

The Gilleys said...

Love Jack's crush's name ;) Looks like fun!