Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter in an eggshell...

I know it's supposed to be "in a nutshell" but I thought it sounded pretty crafty.  


We had a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day!  I REALLY REALLY love Easter.  I love the promise and hope it brings.  I love the new growth that Spring brings.  I love the story of the Resurrection.  I love going to church and hearing such amazing musical numbers.  I love having family over for a yummy feast.  I love the fun and fancy clothes.  I especially love it when it is nice and sunny and we can enjoy an egg hunt outside!  I just simply loved today.  

I hope you all had an 'EGG'stra special day as well.  'HOPPY' Easter Everyone!  (sorry, had to sneak one more in, hehehe!)

 Easter Egg Dying!

 Coming down to find their baskets...








 It was pretty much IMPOSSIBLE to get a good 'group' shot. :)


 Going on an egg hunt...





Jack did a super cute dance for us... I love this boy.




4 comments:

The Gilleys said...

I tried to leave a comment earlier on my phone but it wasn't working. I LOVE your pictures! I'm so glad you guys captured Jack's funny dance. He is so awesome. I hope Dan chooses that for his office :) Love all your pictures. Your kids kill me! They're SOOOOOO cute!

Heidi said...

Oh, these pictures make me miss you guys soooo much!!! I love all of you as big as the beach!! Happy Easter!!

michelle said...

What a fun day you had! I love this post. Happy times!!!

michelle said...

What a fun day you had! I love this post. Happy times!!!