Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The big 5-0!

My super hot mom turned the big 5-0! (well, back at the end of September. Better late than never, right?)  For the big celebration my dad rented a 'cabin' up in McCall for all of us to go stay in for a party weekend! I love these little family get-a-ways.  We just have the best time together.  The only thing that would have made it just perfect is if ALL the siblings would have been able to make it. I hate the long distances between us.  Oh well, such is life.  We were able to have lots of laughs, lots of games, lots of good food, and lots of late, late nights!  You want to know the most annoying thing about my mom turning 50???  People think she's my sister.  Seriously.  She looks amazing, but more importantly, she has a heart of gold.  I'm lucky to have her as my mother.  I wish she would turn 50 every year.  :)

 We took this group shot right before we left, but after Britt's family had already gone.  We don't have good timing when it comes to group shots.  But here's the majority of us.  :) 



Happy (belated) Birthday Mama!!!


1 comment:

The Gilleys said...

Love the pics! Was fun while it lasted... :)