Monday, October 20, 2008

Our day at the Pumpkin Patch!

I've seen a lot of people posting pictures of their family outings to the Pumpkin Patch, so I thought I'd jump on the wagon and do the same.  We went Saturday morning and it was perfect weather, sunny and warm!  We always have so much fun there.  Here are some of the pictures we took!
             
This is the kids favorite part of the pumpkin patch.  They love petting the animals which makes me grateful for Purell Hand Sanitizer!!
                         
These are the pumpkins that each of the kids picked out all by themselves, they are so proud!
           
          


4 comments:

mimi said...

HOW FUN!!!! I LOve all of your cute pictures. I want to go to the pumpkin patch! We might have to see if there is one close by us! Thanks for the great idea:)

Alex said...

I love the picture of you and the kids on the bridge. Super cute.

Sammy said...

Your kids are so cute! And you guys as the farmer couple was priceless! What a fun day at the pumpkin patch.

Kelli said...

Loved the pictures! Looked like a fun day.