Thursday, October 30, 2008

Time for Haircuts!

I usually cut my boys' hair, but we had their pictures taken yesterday and I didn't want to screw it up, so we took them to Sprouts, a kids salon here in Bend.  They loved it!  It's a fun change from the typical buzz cut that I usually do. (it's all I know how to do)  Now we're just waiting to see if the pictures turned out okay.  We already had Christmas pictures taken, can you believe it, it's only October?!?  I wanted enough time to order cards, gifts, etc.  I guess you'll see if they turned out okay when you get your Christmas card in the mail, could go either way!  

  

3 comments:

Alex said...

I want to have Ry's birthday there. I havent taken Payton there...im all about buzz cuts!

TIFF said...

I thought about that too, they do glitter hair-do's and stuff, looks like lots of fun!

mimi said...

How COOL!:)..What a fun place to get a haircut! cute pictures:)