Sunday, October 26, 2008

laughter!


One of our favorite things to do on a lazy Sunday afternoon is to play games together as a family.  KJ and Jack were playing 'Hungry, Hungry Hippos', so I thought I'd record them playing together.  When I let them watch the video of themselves playing the game on the computer, they thought it was the funniest thing in the world.  And one of the things that neither Dan or I can get enough of is Jack's laugh.  You'll see why!  It's contagious!  So I grabbed the camera and shot a quick video to capture themselves laughing at themselves. We thought our parents would especially like this post because they don't get to hear it as often as they would like.  Enjoy!
(You'll have to pause the music at the bottom so you can hear it!)

4 comments:

Alex said...

Ry was laughing the whole time too! That was so cute. I love little kids laughs

The Martins said...

That's so cute.

mimi said...

That was Adorable....:):)

Kelli W. said...

You are right! His laugh is contagious! So cute!