Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight!

So, last night was the LONG awaited Twilight movie release. Yes, I, along with a bunch of friends, am one of the 'crazies' that braved the cold, the long lines, and all the little teenie-boppers to make it to the first showing! First off, we started by going to a pre-movie party at the Hassels house with yummy snacks and cute vampire decorations! Then at about 10:45pm we went to the theater to try to get a good seat. The theaters were already crowded but, luckily we found a group of 6 seats together where some of us could sit together. Some other friends were in a whole different theater. There were 6 theaters showing it. And then, at 12:05am, it started. The movie was actually only okay, not nearly as good as the book, but when is a movie ever as good as the book??!!?? I'm extra tired this morning, but it was fun and worth it girls! Until the next movie realease....




Are you Team Edward or Team Jacob?





Thanks for the memorable night!

2 comments:

Camille English said...

I was there at 12:00 too! I liked the movie I was happy to see that followed the story line well. I also re-read all the book again before I went to see it, I know pathetic.

Brynn said...

Man, I so wanted to go see this! Looks like you all had a great time!