Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Proud day for Daddy!

Keaton has had a loose tooth for the past couple of weeks and it was to the point where it was pretty much just flapping when he talked.  We kept telling him we'd just pop it out for him because he was obsessed with playing it, and we kept reminding him that that's what his dad does everyday for a living!  He never took the bait, but after school he wanted apple slices and that's when it happened, it just fell out!  Finally!  Luckily I took a picture of him last night because I knew it was getting so close and I wanted one last picture of his 'full toothed' smile.  It's a domino effect, when one tooth gets loose, they all start to get loose.  I was actually surprised at how sad I was....my baby is growing up and there is nothing I can do to slow down that process.  He was super excited though.  We got out our special 'glow-in-the-dark' tooth fairy box and put it under the pillow so he could cash in!  Way to go KJ!

3 comments:

mimi said...

Awwww....Congratulations to your little guy:) Very exciting and yes I know a little sad too...He is such a cutie...What a fun glow in the dark tooth and what a sweet happy smile he has:)

Alex said...

AW! I love the toothless smiles of little kids! So fun, but Im sure I will cry when it happens to Payton. They grow up SO fast

traci said...

What a cute picture at the top of your blog! Jackson and KJ look like twins.