Friday, January 23, 2009

"I'll take it!"

I find it such a thrill when I find a good deal on something!!  I went shopping and found this Polo coat for Olivia.  It was on the clearance rack but wasn't marked down yet, so I asked the lady if it really was on clearance just for curiosity's sake.  It was originally priced at $165.00, ridiculous, especially for a 2 year old!  She rang it up and it had been marked down to $14.97!!  Can you believe it?  It really isn't my style for Olivia, but for that price I bought it.  Turns out that when you get a good deal on something it suddenly becomes really cute, and even more when little Livie wears it!  I love a good deal! 

Proof of the price!

6 comments:

Alex said...

AWESOME deal! It really does look so cute and vintage!

Sammy said...

I think the jacket is REALLY cute! That's a steal!

Camille English said...

That it Awesome I get so excited to find deals like that, once I got Six bottles of tylenol for $1 total. I love it and she looks adorable!

Anonymous said...

You Crack me up!!! You do have to love a great deal. I am jealous you have good shopping close to you. I have to order most everything online. I think she would look cute in anything. By the way what in the world is postum?? Is it for constipation?

Kathy said...

it's really cute but shed be cute in a garbage bag!!!

traci said...

Even though that coat is super cute it cannot compete with that adorable flower on her head! I love it!