Sunday, May 24, 2009

'Oh Mister Sun, Sun, Mister Golden Sun, Please Shine Down on Me!'

The past few days have been absolutely BEAUTIFUL here.  It's days like these that remind me of why I love Springtime in Bend!  Everything is blooming, the grass needs mowing (which I love to do!), we can eat popsicles outside without getting cold, we go bare foot, and we can finally get some sun on our pasty white skin!!  We've been taking advantage of the warm weather by staying outside as much as we can.  Now when summer hits and our schedule is totally flexible, we'll really be loving life!  
Yes, you are seeing right...Jack is in a speedo!  
With that body, who wouldn't want to sport one?  Haha!!


The warm weather also means haircuts!  I decided that it was time for Olivia to get a hair cut (well more like a 3 inch trim).  It was hard for me because I didn't want to cut the little curl she had left on her ends, but her hair was getting so long and so tangly.  I took her to a cute kids salon here in Bend called Sprouts.  She was excited because every time the boys get their hair cut she wants a turn.  She loved it, and she still has the curl on her ends!  Is she a princess or what?!  
This is the before picture showing how long it is after a bath...

During....
And after!  It's hard to see, but they put sparkles in her hair!
Not a big difference, but it's so much easier to comb out now!

1 comment:

Brynn said...

Did you cry like I did when I cut Chayli's?