Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Baseball Squared....

I know I've posted a lot about baseball lately, but that's what I feel my life has turned in to.  And I always thought I'd be a soccer mom, ha!  I just thought I'd post a few pictures of our family 'double-header' last night.  KJ had a game at 5:30, was done just before 7:00.  We went to the drive-thru & grabbed dinner, then went straight to Dan's game at 7:15.  It was Dan's first game of the season last night.  He's on a really fun team, they are all good friends.  Their team name is 'Choir Boys'!  I was having lots of fun, chatting with the other ladies, watching my kids play with all the other kiddos around, and then I saw Dan in the outfield running after a fly ball.  He dove to get it and looked so professional until I noticed he didn't get up after he dove.  Uh-oh.....Dan pulled his hamstring.  I guess that's what happens when a bunch of old guys get together to play ball.  He limped off the field, but was up batting again by the end.  He would bat, hobble to first, then have Matt run for him!  All in all, it was fun.  And for the Bonus, they killed the other team!!  Way to go boys!
KJ's sequence:  Waiting to bat, up to bat, running to 2nd, happy to make it home!

Whack!
(This is the limping off the field part.  He'll probably kill me for posting this!)
KJ watching Dad play ball!

3 comments:

Alex said...

I really should send you my pictures I got...his face looks like he is in PAIN! It was so much fun being there all together!

The "Eck's" Files said...

I so wish Chad played. He hates baseball. I'm jealous!! I want to be the baseball mom, and will end up the soccer mom!! How fair is that? Maybe us girls should play next year?

Tiffani said...

i hope dan is feeling better! baseball is a great sport and i'm sure it's so fun to not only watch your son but also your hubby! : ) go choir boys!!!!