Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I've been Tagged!

The rules are pretty simple for this 'tag'; find the sixth picture in the sixth album on my computer, post the picture and tell about it.  It was fun to look at the pictures from that far back.  So much has changed since then, yet it seems as if it was just yesterday.  Here it goes.....
Okay, so I cheated, but just a smidgen....the 6th picture was of me and my sister in our swimsuits and there is no way on earth I was about to put that up, but this was the very next one!  I love this picture.  We've been able to go on some great vacations, but this was by far our favorite one!  We went to the Virgin Islands back when Keaton was only 11 months old.  We brought my sister Nicole along with us for her high school graduation present.  I have so many fun memories of this trip, I could have posted a bunch of beautiful pictures.  It was really fun to go back this far and remember what a great time we had.  This picture was taken in Saint John with one of the lifeguards. (look how beautiful the water is, crystal clear and nice & warm).  It was really fun to go there because my dad lived in the Virgin Islands for a while and we were finally able to see how beautiful it really was in person instead of just from his photos.  If anyone is planning a trip down there, let me know and I'll give you some pointers and great spots.  (We found our own private island with awesome snorkeling, a restaurant in the middle of the ocean on an old boat, and lots more!)  Now I really want to go back, anyone want to go??!

I am just tagging all of you who want to be tagged!  Go for it, it's fun!  TAG....You're it!

4 comments:

Brynn said...

Beautiful pic Tiffany! Yeah, you cheated, but that's okay, this one makes up for it. LOL

Camille English said...

I'm ready, let me know when our flight is and I'm there! Your paying right? I graduated too!

traci said...

Wow. That water is amazing. I'm feeling like I need to get away to someplace like that. The swimsuit picture would have been even more interesting! :) I hate swimsuit season and it's just around the corner. (well for the rest of the world--not for Bend)

Alex said...

I want to go right now...leave this FREEZING cold. Its so fun to see a picture of KJ when he was little...