Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From The Tree!!!

Yesterday I was running errands all day with the kids and Jack was just being, shall I say, WILD. I was joking with my mom that I should send him to boarding school cause he obviously doesn't listen to me. So today, I got an email from my mom with some pictures of me when I was Jack's age that she had scanned into her computer. All I could do was laugh because right then, I realized that Jack is exactly how I was as a child! I guess the phrase, "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree" is totally true! From now on I'll have to remember that when he's driving me nuts, it's just payback from when I was a wild child! Sorry mom and dad....I now feel your pain! Here are some old pictures of me compared to some pictures of cute little Jack!

Then.....and now!
Can you guess which one is me?!
(My sister was always the sweet one, me....not so much)


Are you starting to see the similarities??




Again....the wild one!


I guess you could also say that 'he's a chip off the old block'!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! You do look like you were one noisy kid. :)

Kim said...

I love all the pictures! So funny!

Emily said...

Hilarious!!! Thanks for the laugh!

traci said...

That is really funny! I can't believe you have so many pictures of you with your mouth wide open. I love it!

Alex said...

FUNNY!!!!!!!! I love it. I love jack and his yelling (most the time!) Im so glad your mom found those...awesome!

The Martins said...

That is so funny! I really do see the resemblance. I thought Jack looked like Dan but not I think he is totally you!

KimnSam said...

I love the open mouth, looks like you two were always screaming! So funny and cute!

Seth and Leia said...

Haha, so cute! I'm excited to have found your blog :)

Tiffani said...

those are so great, i love it! : )