Monday, April 25, 2011

2-wheels for Jack...


I know I just posted last night about Easter, but I wanted to share Jack's latest accomplishment before it gets brushed under the rug. Jack learned how to ride his bike WITHOUT the training wheels last Saturday!!! GO JACK! He was so proud of himself. We thought this would be a stressful process, but he got it within 10 minutes. Never fell down once. I think he's been ready, we just didn't get around to taking his wheels off early enough. Now, all he wants to do is ride around...only problem is that it's been cold and wet ever since. Here's hoping for warmer weather and no skinned knees.


I think Jack is getting too big for this bike, but it works for now!

2 comments:

ScrapMetalMan said...

Bikes are the finest gift God ever gave to boys/men!!! Anything else is a distance 2nd. If any man ever forgets this eternal pecking order of all that is good with the world, then part of his soul becomes lost to the darkest of darkness. GOOOOOOOOO JACK!!!!!!!!!!!! You now have freedom at your fingertips and toes my little man. The world now awaits!!

The Gilleys said...

GOOD JOB JACKIE BOY!