Thursday, April 7, 2011

breaking news...

Breaking news...hot off the press...KJ got glasses today!
I was thinking, "poor guy, he's gonna be so sad to have to wear glasses his whole life." So when I asked him how he felt about having to wear glasses, I was surprised to hear that he was excited because "he will look like Harry Potter". He's obviously going thru a Harry Potter phase.
It's funny because I remember a specific conversation I had with Dan when I was pregnant with Keaton about how our baby boy would have 'awesome' vision because neither Dan or I have to wear glasses!! Much to my surprise 2 out of 3 of our little ones didn't get our good vision!
I'm just hoping KJ will be a bit more responsible with his glasses than his little brother...I already spend way TOO much time trying to track Jack's down.

But he does look pretty cute if I do say so myself. Here's my handsome, 'smarter' looking little man.

4 comments:

The Gilleys said...

He is SO cute Tiff! I love it!!

Diana said...

He does look really handsome! I remember my first pair of glasses--I loved having to wear them.

Heidi Kelly said...

Awww!! What a handsome stud! Tell him Spenc and Jayden both have glasses too! Love my KJ!

michelle said...

What a cutie! I can tell he feels "cool" wearing them. Nice change from the day when kids got made fun of. I think kids nowadays tend to think glasses are pretty cool. And KJ looks really cute.