Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The day I was a corncob.

*This post is written by Keaton. He wanted to take a crack at writing his own blog post about his school play. He chose the pictures and all the words. Enjoy!

Hi my name is Keaton Howard. I did a play on April 12, 2011. The teacher's classes who performed the play are Mrs. Walker, Mrs. Sward, and Mrs. Mannon. They are all 2nd grade teachers. The part that I spoke at the play that was my favorite was "lets hear a song from the flowers. They love to swoon and croon. They usually sing right in tune." The play was about about a garden with lots of vegetables, fruits and flowers and weeds. There were lots of songs that we sang. There were about 6 songs. The weeds were rapper weeds. I got to choose what vegetable I wanted to be. I wanted to be a corncob. My mom made my costume for me and I liked it. I wasn't scared up on the stage but I was glad when it was finished. After my play when I got home, I got a present because I did really good. It was a lego Harry Potter Quiddich set. I built it in about 10 minutes.

The End.

This is my brother and sister with me after the play was done.

I am not doing my part. It looks like I am, but I'm not. My mom took this picture after the play but the microphone was already gone.

That is what I meant about the Harry Potter Lego set.

*And just to let you know...I was very proud of KJ!! He did great and didn't miss any of his lines as he was one of the main speakers!

2 comments:

Kelsey Eaton said...

That was the cutest little thing!! I love reading your posts Tiffany :)

The Gilleys said...

HOW CUTE! I love how he explained the picture of him that just LOOKS like he is doing his part. What a stud ;)